On 5 April 2013 12:18, Kukjin Kim wrote: > Basically, this moving looks good to me, but should be re-worked based on > for-next of samsung tree because this touches too many samsung stuff so this > should be sent to upstream via samsung tree. Hmm... Its already applied in Rafael's tree. But it doesn't mean that it can't be moved to your tree if there is a issue. What tree/branch? I used: git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kgene/linux-samsung.git for-next > Applying: cpufreq: s3c24xx: move cpufreq driver to drivers/cpufreq > error: patch failed: arch/arm/Kconfig:2166 > error: arch/arm/Kconfig: patch does not apply above two are obvious as you haven't applied other patches in this series. > error: patch failed: arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/Kconfig:28 > error: arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/Kconfig: patch does not apply > error: patch failed: arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/Makefile:17 > error: arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/Makefile: patch does not apply > error: patch failed: drivers/cpufreq/Makefile:63 > error: drivers/cpufreq/Makefile: patch does not apply Same here. > error: drivers/cpufreq/s3c2412-cpufreq.c: does not exist in index I can still see it in for-next. Attached is my patch based of your for-next