* Documentation/HOWTO: Broken URL
@ 2012-09-19  8:58 Adil Mujeeb
From: Adil Mujeeb @ 2012-09-19  8:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rob; +Cc: linux-doc, linux-kernel

Hi,

I was reading Documentation/HOWTO and it mentions:

---------------8<-----------------
Other excellent descriptions of how to create patches properly are:
	"The Perfect Patch"
		http://userweb.kernel.org/~akpm/stuff/tpp.txt
	"Linux kernel patch submission format"
		http://linux.yyz.us/patch-format.html
---------------8<-----------------

The first URL (http://userweb.kernel.org/~akpm/stuff/tpp.txt) seems broken (?)
When I tried to access, its getting timed out.

Thanks and Regards,
Adil Mujeeb

* Re: Documentation/HOWTO: Broken URL
@ 2012-09-19 13:18 ` Adil Mujeeb
From: Adil Mujeeb @ 2012-09-19 13:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rob; +Cc: linux-doc, linux-kernel

On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 2:28 PM, Adil Mujeeb <mujeeb.adil@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was reading Documentation/HOWTO and it mentions:
>
> ---------------8<-----------------
> Other excellent descriptions of how to create patches properly are:
>         "The Perfect Patch"
>                 http://userweb.kernel.org/~akpm/stuff/tpp.txt
>         "Linux kernel patch submission format"
>                 http://linux.yyz.us/patch-format.html
>
> The first URL (http://userweb.kernel.org/~akpm/stuff/tpp.txt) seems broken (?)
> When I tried to access, its getting timed out.

Sorry, I have realized that the same problem has been reported
recently and the thread is going on:

https://lkml.org/lkml/2012/9/12/419