Hi! > Secondly there are lots of coding style issues, see: > https://www.kernel.org/doc/html/v4.10/process/coding-style.html I addressed most of these except one "#if 0" warning from checkpatch. > I'm afraid there are many problems with this patch. First of all it looks > like support was added for a si2168 tuner but it looks like it will break > for any other si2157-type device. Can you give me a hint how to proceed here? I don't know much about DVB tuners or kernel development. I attached the cleaned-up patch for 5.4.0-rc1 Thanks, g