* Requesting for your partnership
@ 2014-07-16  2:11 Warren Mitchell
From: Warren Mitchell @ 2014-07-16  2:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am Warren Mitchell a soldier in the United States Army and I am Requesting for your partnership
in relocating funds which I have acquired here in Afghanistan on a peace keeping Mission,
Contact me for more details

* Requesting for your partnership
@ 2011-10-20 12:42 Park Zihao
From: Park Zihao @ 2011-10-20 12:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am Mr Park Zihao, an Account Officer with the International bank of Taipei,I need your assistance in a business deal and you will be paid 30% for your Management Fees". Please reply for details