From: "suleman_m023" <suleman_m023@libero.it>
To: unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
Subject: very urgent
Date: Thu,  9 Apr 2009 22:43:34 +0200	[thread overview]

I am Mr Suleman Muhammed the manager of auditing and accounting department  Bank of (BOA) in African,I need
your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($8.5  million us dollars
immediately to your account. upon your reply I will send you full details on how
the business will be executed,Reply me througth this email adress suleman_m03@voila.fr