* We have automated our collections.
@ 2003-07-07 13:27 frand
From: frand @ 2003-07-07 13:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hello,

I learned about your company by searching on the web.

We are a computer consulting company located in South Jersey.

Miles Technologies offers services in three areas of concentration:

Information Technology, Website Development and Custom Software
Development.

One of our solutions…
Collection Management
Does your company spend hours and hours every month in attempts to collect
on past due invoices? Do you find that your efforts are unfocused,
sporadic, inconsistent or ineffective? Miles Technologies can help by
developing a Computerized Collection Management System that will enable
your company to take control of your collection issues, automatically,
saving your company valuable time and money.

                Please visit our website at www.4miles.com

Please call at me toll free at 1-866-MILES 99 or 1-866-645-3799 if you
have any questions or let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Thank You,

Fran Desmond

"You request. We respond. It gets done!"
110-A Centre Blvd.
Marlton, NJ 08053
Call Toll Free: (866) MILES 99
Fax 856-396-0777
Visit our Website at www.4miles.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-07-07 15:17 UTC | newest]