From: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro@ds2.pg.gda.pl>
To: "Albert D. Cahalan" <acahalan@cs.uml.edu>
Cc: Andrew Morton <akpm@digeo.com>, linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] procps 2.0.9
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 14:53:36 +0200 (MET DST)	[thread overview]

On Mon, 30 Sep 2002, Albert D. Cahalan wrote:

> That's very recent stuff that you sent to the other fork.
> BTW, the /proc/meminfo parsing was cleaned up years ago.
> You didn't see that clean-up because Red Hat fell asleep
> for a few years.

 Well, I don't really use any distribution anymore (although I look at
them for patches from time to time), yet I still believed it's long
abandoned.  A regex search of FTP sites for procps-.*\.tar\.(gz|bz2)
yields anything from 0.92 up to 2.0.7 but nothing newer and tsx-11 at MIT
still has 2.0.3 only.  It really doesn't hurt to make a release from time
to time if you maintain anything...