* eepro100 problem
@ 2002-09-25 11:50 glozano
From: glozano @ 2002-09-25 11:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hello

I just upgraded one of our firewalls to 2.4.19.

After working for 15 minutes the eth0 turned dead (the MZ running there),
showing the next message in the kernel:

Sep 25 07:51:37 machine_gun kernel: eepro100: wait_for_cmd_done timeout!
Sep 25 07:51:39 machine_gun last message repeated 2 times

The log is now full with the same message, I cant understand the
eepro100.c code enough to find the problem.

Regards.

Gustavo

___
Gustavo A. Lozano

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought,
but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
					Albert Einstein

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-09-25 12:44 UTC | newest]