From: Meelis Roos <mroos@math.ut.ee>
To: linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org
Subject: NFS server broken in 2.4.22-pre6?
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 20:29:00 +0300 (EEST)	[thread overview]

NFS serving seems to be broken in 2.4.22-pre6. I had 2 computers running
2.4.22-pre6 (x86, debian unstable current). Tried to acces them via NFS
(using am-utils actually) from a 3rd computer, IO error. Tried to
mount directly, mount: RPC: timed out. Rebooted one computer to 2.4.18
and NFS started to work.

No more details currently but I can test more thoroughly tomorrow.

--
Meelis Roos             e-mail: mroos@ut.ee
                        www:    http://www.cs.ut.ee/~mroos/