* 2.4.0-12: Hard Hang related to Serial Mouse
@ 2000-12-21 15:54 Jim Bray
From: Jim Bray @ 2000-12-21 15:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

 I'm not on this list, so please respond directly to me for more info.

 I was running 2.4.0-12 (back to -10 now), K6-2 chip. With -12, the system
would hard-hang quite frequently. Complete lockup: no response to alt-sysrq,
so no info available. Eventually I figured out that this was only happening
when I was moving the mouse.

  I'm also running xfree-4, which may be related, but that shouldn't be able
to lock the system up completely.

Jim		http://as220.org/jb
Public Key:     http://as220.org/jb/key

-

only message in thread, other threads:[~2000-12-21 16:25 UTC | newest]