From: John Clemens <john@deater.net>
To: <linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org>
Subject: Re: ALi USB Problems..similar to VIA ones?
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 17:17:47 -0400 (EDT)	[thread overview]

Whoops, forgot to add the kernel output when you plug something in.

kernel 2.4.9, USB device is a generic USB keyboard.

hub.c: USB new device connect on bus1/1, assigned device number 2
usb_control/bulk_msg: timeout
usb-ohci.c: UNLINK URB:[89aa] dev: 0,ep: 0-O,type:CTRL,flags:
0,len:0/0,stat:-115(ffffff8d)
usb-ohci.c: unlink URB timeout
usb.c: USB device not accepting new address=2 (error=-110)
hub.c: USB new device connect on bus1/1, assigned device number 3
usb_control/bulk_msg: timeout
usb-ohci.c: UNLINK URB:[9aa9] dev: 0,ep: 0-O,type:CTRL,flags:
0,len:0/0,stat:-115(ffffff8d)
usb-ohci.c: unlink URB timeout
usb.c: USB device not accepting new address=3 (error=-110)

and proc interrupts looks like:

           CPU0
  0:   17550170          XT-PIC  timer
  1:     119155          XT-PIC  keyboard
  2:          0          XT-PIC  cascade
  8:          1          XT-PIC  rtc
  9:          1          XT-PIC  acpi, usb-ohci
 11:     301788          XT-PIC  Texas Instruments PCI1420, Texas
Instruments PCI1420 (#2), eth0
 12:     371142          XT-PIC  PS/2 Mouse
 14:      94279          XT-PIC  ide0
 15:          2          XT-PIC  ide1
NMI:          0
ERR:          0