From: Hugh Dickins <hugh@veritas.com>
To: "Grover, Andrew" <andrew.grover@intel.com>
	<linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org>
Subject: Re: ACPI patches updated (20030714)
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 18:11:14 +0100 (BST)	[thread overview]

On Tue, 15 Jul 2003, Grover, Andrew wrote:

> Make it so acpismp=force works (reported by Andrew Morton)

But we don't want "acpismp=force" to work, it now serves no purpose
but to confuse.  May I push again to Marcelo my patch you acked
before, which removes it completely?  I had been waiting to say it's
in 2.6, but Andrew didn't push it from 2.5-mm into 2.6 - any reason?

Whereas we would still like "noht" to work, but it's now beyond me.

Hugh