From: Matt C <wago@phlinux.com>
To: Hugo Mills <hugo-lkml@carfax.org.uk>
Cc: Marcelo Tosatti <marcelo@conectiva.com.br>,
	Meelis Roos <mroos@math.ut.ee>,
	lkml <linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org>, <neilb@cse.unsw.edu.au>
Subject: Re: NFS server broken in 2.4.22-pre6?
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 10:50:53 -0700 (PDT)	[thread overview]

I don't know if this is related or not, but I noticed that on old
redhat-6.2 (glibc-2.1.3) systems, portmap dies instantly under 2.4.21+
kernels. Older 2.4.18 kernels worked fine. It exits with -EBADF. I can get
a complete strace if that's interesting. I tested the portmap binary from
redhat-7.2 (which works under redhat-7.2) in the 6.2 environment, and it
had the same problem, so it's not portmap itself.

-matt c