From: Rik van Riel <riel@conectiva.com.br>
To: Andrew Morton <akpm@digeo.com>
Cc: "Albert D. Cahalan" <acahalan@cs.uml.edu>,
	<linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org>
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] procps 2.0.9
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 17:15:17 -0300 (BRT)	[thread overview]

On Mon, 30 Sep 2002, Andrew Morton wrote:
> "Albert D. Cahalan" wrote:
> > Debian's code has been fully maintained for years. It is
> > available in CVS at SourceForge. Let us know what you think
> > of the new "top" program.
>
> Does it support the /proc/stat cleanups which I have queued,
> and the additional /proc/meminfo fields?

It doesn't seem support any of these things, but I have to
admit that the header of the new top program is more readable
than the old one due to not being completely in bold.

Looks like I'll have to port over some of the nice features
of the new top into the old one, or the other way around ;)

Rik

http://www.surriel.com/		http://distro.conectiva.com/

Spamtraps of the month:  september@surriel.com trac@trac.org