* Investment
@ 2003-11-11 15:24 Dr Jorge Mulote
From: Dr Jorge Mulote @ 2003-11-11 15:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Av. 24 de Julho 1071
Maputo- Mozambique

                                                                                                           .
Dear Sir,

First of all, I wish to solicit your strictest confidence in this transaction. This is by virtue of the fact that I got your e-mail contact in confidence through South African foreign trade and investment department.  I am Dr Jorge Mulote; I have been involved in the committee and political stages in Mozambique and have in particular acted as legal adviser and liaison officer in SARRA (Southern African Regional Relief Agency) with its headquarters in Maputo.
This agency was one time empowered to administer a trust fund of well over $100 .000.000 (one hundred million US dollars) for the provision of relief materials to war torn and trouble areas, and also to areas that were adversely affected by cyclone Delfina dumped torrential rain, causing very heavy floods in this part of Southern Africa. As a Foreign liaison officer of the committee, two of my colleagues and I have agreed in consensus to transfer $21.429 million to a private foreign account. The money is left out bills meant for our supposed suppliers, and we deliberately created this provision to favor us, which in any case did not hinder the actual execution of our assigned duty. After a successful accountability some months ago, the money is now in pending and this is why two of my colleagues and I who are equally of my caliber want the money be released. So the money I am talking about is completely unquestionable but we cannot pay out this fund if we don't associate it with a name as beneficiary. If you send me reliable account details nominee, I will perfect this transaction to the interest of all and immediately move the fund over there.

As we are in need of a foreign partner account where we can easily transfer this money, I personally with the drive of my courage and having no fear or doubt on your part based on a good track recommendation, decide to seek for your consent and cooperation to give us a befitting company name and foreign account capable of carrying the afore mentioned amount. The fact that Mozambican civil service code of conduct forbids civil servants from owning, running or operating foreign account while in active service gives us the impetus to call for an external body to assist to making this transaction a success. Hence my entire approach to you in which in a global sense will be of benefit to you and me. The main issue is to give us an account where we can make possible transfer of the money and later split it as would be agreed.

If you accept custodian of this fund in good faith we will apply for the release of fund to you as beneficiary. We will prepare all paperwork to entail the right of paying out of this fund to you in accordance with release fund title. To this effect, when once we all reach an agreement coupled with total mutual understanding, I shall put together all records of implementation to make release order effective.  This process can last ten workdays if you would give us trust worthy account and further certify your ability for convenience custodians and good investment plan.

It is pertinent to state that this transaction is entirely based on trust, as the money will first be paid into your account.  Your assistance will certainly be rewarded with 20% share ratio of the total amount, 70% for my partners and me while 10% is set aside for any miscellaneous expenses in the course of transfer. You are very free to pay me a visit in my office to ascertain the scope of this transaction. Importantly, we should be able to establish our link with mutual understanding agreement prior to full transaction, mostly to promise that our money will be safe in your custody

For more trust, I wish you to visit me personally or if possible as you may feel send down your representative to have a meeting with me.  In the absent of instantaneous meeting we can still proceed if you send me name and account nominee details that you want the money transferred and should back up with an agreement of mutual understanding. We meet later when things are put to order. Call me on +258 8 2812 420, please send me yours.

Have in mind that on a good ground we can sink part of this fund into joint venture business. Reaching me on phone is highly appreciated.

Thank you.

Yours faithfully,
Dr Jorge Mulote.

* INVESTMENT
@ 2020-08-08  7:12 campbellclark016
From: campbellclark016 @ 2020-08-08  7:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Linux-Kernel

Good day,

 You were recommended by a mutual associate. I write you regarding an investment of bearer bonds I made on behalf of a client. The investment was made in 2009 and has been under my management. The said investor is deceased. The window is now available to assign these bonds to any name or company of my choice. I have all the necessary information to achieve this within 10 banking days. The total value of the bond is 100 million pounds sterling, in a million pound denominations. If you can handle this, do contact me at your earliest convenience via my email campbell.clark24@yahoo.com So we can discuss the finer details

Thank you

Mr Campbell Clark

* INVESTMENT
@ 2020-08-06 10:38 campbellclark016
From: campbellclark016 @ 2020-08-06 10:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Good day,

 You were recommended by a mutual associate. I write you regarding an investment of bearer bonds I made on behalf of a client. The investment was made in 2009 and has been under my management. The said investor is deceased. The window is now available to assign these bonds to any name or company of my choice. I have all the necessary information to achieve this within 10 banking days. The total value of the bond is 100 million pounds sterling, in a million pound denominations. If you can handle this, do contact me at your earliest convenience via my email campbell.clark24@yahoo.com So we can discuss the finer details

Thank you

Mr Campbell Clark

* Re: Investment
@ 2015-01-13 17:42 Suklee Peck
From: Suklee Peck @ 2015-01-13 17:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

I'm contacting you on behalf of an investment placed under management 5 years ago by Shui bian. He needs assistance in investing these funds. If you are interested, you can write to his private email ( saitt01@qq.com ) for further details.
gesalpe
Best Regards,
Suklee Peck

* Investment.
@ 2013-09-09 15:04 Mr Peter Komo
From: Mr Peter Komo @ 2013-09-09 15:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please note that my client would like to invest in your country and if you
can assist us to invest in a profitable areas that would yield profits
kindly get back to me for a detailed information on how to proceed with
this project.

If you are really interested to assist do reply  through this email
peter.komo5@gmail.com as soon as you receive this email for more details.

Thank you and waiting for your response.

Regards,

Mr Peter Komo.

* Investment.
@ 2013-09-09 14:01 Mr Peter Komo
From: Mr Peter Komo @ 2013-09-09 14:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2013-03-13  8:36 HSBC BANK UK
From: HSBC BANK UK @ 2013-03-13  8:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

Good Afternoon ,

My name is John Hoffmann an investment consultant.

 For the past Fifteen (15) years I have been involved in investment
banking and commercial real estate financing in the Europe and in a
 several countries around the world. I currently have several
investors interested in financing projects in this field; real estate
development, construction, mining, oil and gas, airline and various
trading. if you think you have solid background and idea of making
good profit in any of the mentioned business sector in your country,
kindly write for possible business co-operation. More so, my investors
are ready to facilitate and fund any business that is capable of
generating 4-10 % Annual return on investment.

If you can be of any assistance or have an interest please contact me,
While Look forward for a good working relationship with you May the
peace of Almighty  be with you and my regards to your family!

Thank you,

 John Hoffmann

* Investment
@ 2012-08-27  8:00 Wale Jahim Wilson
From: Wale Jahim Wilson @ 2012-08-27  8:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Attention

I am a business man here in UK, I want to Invest in real estate or any
lucrative business in your country and i don't know how to go about
doing it. The proposed amount for investment is $12,000,000.00 and am
willing to offer you 20%. I want us to partner together. I will
provide the money necessary for the Investment and you will help look
over it.

If you agree to this offer, kindly forward the below information to me
Age, mobile number, Occupation and Nationality as soon as we finalise
all deal i will make arrangement for my representative to meet you for
a meeting in your country cos i can not travel out of the country at
this time.

Thank you
Wale Wilson
+447700093060

* INVESTMENT
@ 2012-08-09  9:31 MR JAMES FRANCIS
From: MR JAMES FRANCIS @ 2012-08-09  9:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear partner,

Please can you assist me to receive and invest this US$20,000,000,00 Million, I will give you details as soon as I hear from you.

Regard,

Ms.Susan van der Merwe

vandermerwe.susan@ymail.com

* Investment
@ 2011-01-11 16:21 Robert Smith
From: Robert Smith @ 2011-01-11 16:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
GWould you be interested in a  legitimate Investment offer in your country? Get back to me via my email for details :( roberts101@rediffmail.com )

* INVESTMENT
@ 2006-06-01 10:34 Usman Omar
From: Usman Omar @ 2006-06-01 10:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hello please read and reply me as I want to settle my son and my wife out of the country as soon as possible and I believe this is best for us now that things getting worse and worse here.

I am richman and wealthyman and I provide everything needed, as Baghdad is not safe for us anymore.

Please reply me as i want continue my business abroad immediately after my family is out as I want them out and I will also move out soon as i close my company and settle all staff working for me. i waiting for your reply and making plans so they leave to Jordan first and be safe atleast.

I will like to go into real estate business as i want close my oil and constructions business here due to constant fear of daily events here.

I will tell you more but note this is private idea i am thinking of how to continue.

Please reply to <info_ceo_zibex@myway.com> which is my business email address.

Thanks and expecting your reply.

Usman Omar.

* INVESTMENT
@ 2005-05-12 13:30 Mr.Wu Kwon
From: Mr.Wu Kwon @ 2005-05-12 13:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

Good Day,

My name is Mr Wu kwon from Korea and I would like you to guide me through the most viable investment opportunities in your Country.Alternatively, I can invest in your line of business ifyou are interested and if your line of business is viable.I am one of the defectors from the north and I am currently residing in South Korea.I have been in this Country for sometime now.
Before defecting from the North,I was into currency exchange business and I was always travelling to other parts of Asia
and Europe and during that period, I was able to move out my funds and deposit it in a bank in EUROPE.

I want to invest this funds in your Country with your help and advice because we are being treated as foreigners here. A lot ofdefectors now go on to Canada or the United States and some parts of Europe to live.For more details, please see the following
websites;http://www.detnews.com/2003/nation/0310/09/a19e-292811.htm
www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/A41966-2003Oct3?language=printer
http://www.iht.com/articles/531755.html
I want you to send me a complete breakdown of the investment
opportunities in your Country and also let me know What exactly I need to do to enable you invest the funds for me in your Country.

If interested, you will have to provide an account for receiving the investment funds. I will then come over to your Country after you receive the funds and work out the investment plans with you.After I hear from you and find out the best investment business you can introduce to me,I will tell you how much is involved.I will expect your response together with your contact  etails,preferably your private telephone number so that I can discuss further and additional details.

Reply as soon as possible.

Regards and God Bless

Mr Wu kwon

Eqqu! New Generation email! http://email.eqqu.com