* hello...Very urgent
@ 2016-12-27 12:27 Elizabeth murphy
From: Elizabeth murphy @ 2016-12-27 12:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Dear,

My name is Mrs. Elizabeth murphy I am 63 years old, I am a dying woman who have decided to donate what I have to you/churches/ mosque/ motherless babies/less privileged/widows.I was diagnosed for cancer for about 2 years ago. I have been touched by God to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband to you for good work of God. Please if you are ready to assit me distribute my funds of Twenty million Dollars to charity .

kindly reply me to my private email: elizabeth.murphyme@gmail.com

Elizabeth murphy.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2016-12-27 13:03 UTC | newest]