On Wed, Jan 18, 2023 at 03:09:39PM -0800, William Zhang wrote: > So my preferred choice is to use prepend mode as default. In the unlikely > event that SPI transfers can not be merged for prepend mode, we switch to > dummy cs workaround mode and force the transfer to run at 25MHz. This make > sure everything works under the hood automatically and no dts setting is > required. I can add sysfs knobs to override this behavior and force to use > either mode just in case. Does this sounds good to you? I think so.