On Mon, Jan 30, 2023 at 11:41:28AM +1100, Stephen Rothwell wrote: > Hi all, > > Today's linux-next merge of the crypto tree got a conflict in: > > MAINTAINERS > > between commit: > > 08b9a94e8654 ("soc: starfive: Add StarFive JH71XX pmu driver") > > from the riscv-soc tree and commit: > > c388f458bc34 ("hwrng: starfive - Add TRNG driver for StarFive SoC") > > from the crypto tree. > Note, please keep MAINTAINERS file entries in alphabetical order. Huh, good point. I didn't notice the PMU entry was added out of order. > I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This > is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial > conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree > is submitted for merging. You may also want to consider cooperating > with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly > complex conflicts. Thanks Stephen