On Mon, Dec 21, 2020 at 01:17:31PM -0800, Sowjanya Komatineni wrote: > Tegra210 QSPI clock output has divider DIV2_SEL which will be enabled > when using DDR interface mode. > > This patch adds clock ID for this to dt-binding. > > Acked-by: Rob Herring > Signed-off-by: Sowjanya Komatineni > --- > include/dt-bindings/clock/tegra210-car.h | 2 +- > 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-) Hi Mark, It looks like you applied this patch along with the driver patches. Unfortunately, if I apply the DT updates without this patch, the DT files will fail to build because this symbol is missing. Since the TEGRA210_CLK_QSPI_PM symbol isn't used by the driver patches directly, would you mind dropping this so that I can pick it up into the Tegra tree along with the DT updates? I realize this is completely unobvious, so sorry for not noticing and bringing this up earlier. Thanks, Thierry