On Sun, Feb 14, 2021 at 04:57:52PM +0000, Jonathan Cameron wrote: > On Fri, 12 Feb 2021 21:13:25 +0900 > William Breathitt Gray wrote: > > > Duplicate ABIs are not valid, so let's consolidate these sysfs > > attributes into the main sysfs-bus-counter documentation file. > > This is sensible to do, but is there any duplicate ABI? I went > looking for any resulting build problems and couldn't see what was > actually duplicated. > > Jonathan There's no duplication currently, so this is just a preventative measure. These files were started for the purpose of permitting future duplication; now that duplication is explicitly disallowed, we're better off consolidating these now in order to prevent fragmentation of the documentation. William Breathitt Gray