On Thu, May 06, 2021 at 12:07:05PM +0200, Emmanuel Gil Peyrot wrote: > On Wed, May 05, 2021 at 10:33:15PM +0000, Jonathan Neuschäfer wrote: [...] > > Is there a reference of the device-specific HID format? I briefly looked > > at https://libdrc.org/docs/index.html but couldn't find it there. > > You were very close, the input report is described here: > https://libdrc.org/docs/re/sc-input.html Ok, I think this link would be somewhat useful to have in the commit message or a comment. > This project wrote a userland driver for using the DRC without the DRH, > but it requires a very specific wifi chip which makes it quite > cumbersome to use. I see. Thanks, Jonathan