On Wed, Oct 06, 2021 at 04:58:11PM +0100, Alexandru Elisei wrote: > Resending this because my previous email client inserted HTML into the email, > which was then rejected by the linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org spam filter. > > After commit 2d26f6e39afb ("net: stmmac: dwmac-rk: fix unbalanced > pm_runtime_enable warnings"), the network card on my rockpro64-v2 was left > unable to get a DHCP lease from the network. The offending commit was found by > bisecting the kernel; I tried reverting the commit from v5.15-rc4 and the > network card started working as expected. I did end up glancing briefly at this (though no idea how I ended up showing in get_maintainers...) - the revert dropped both the runtime PM enables and the get/puts, I suspect the driver may need the get/puts either where they are in the commit or at a level up.