On Sun, Dec 12, 2021 at 07:50:25PM +0100, Krzysztof Kozlowski wrote: > On 10/12/2021 17:47, Thierry Reding wrote: > > From: Thierry Reding > > > > The #interconnect-cells properties are required to hook up memory > > clients to the MC/EMC in interconnects properties. Add a description for > > these properties. > > > > Also, allow multiple reg and interrupt entries required by Tegra194 and > > later. > > I think number of interrupts is fixed and you do not change them for > newer SoC, so the message is a little bit not precise. Also the subject > does not it the patch - maybe something like - "adjust properties for > Tegra196"? Yeah, I forgot to update the commit message after making the changes in v2. I'll send out v3 with an updated commit message. Thanks, Thierry