On Mon, Mar 07, 2022 at 10:51:38AM -0600, Madhavan T. Venkataraman wrote: > Hey Mark Rutland, Mark Brown, > > Could you please review the rest of the patches in the series when you can? > Please don't send content free pings. As far as I remember I'd reviewed or was expecting changes based on review or dependent patches for everything that you'd sent. > Also, many of the patches have received a Reviewed-By from you both. So, after I send the next version out, can we upstream those ones? That's more a question for Catalin and Will. If myself and Mark have reviewed patches then we're saying we think those patches are good to go.