On Tue, May 24, 2022 at 09:55:37PM +1000, Alistair Francis wrote: > On Thu, Apr 21, 2022 at 6:07 PM Lee Jones wrote: > > On Wed, 20 Apr 2022, Alistair Francis wrote: > > > Any chance of getting this in for 5.18? It would be nice to have the > > > configs all sorted before the release > > Can't do anything without Mark's Ack. > Can this be included in 5.19? I can re-send the series if required Please don't send content free pings, please resubmit patches if you think they've been dropped on the floor (which is probably what happened here, but I don't have context any more for what it is). Content free pings require people to go digging through mail archives to find out what you're asking about, if they're even online and able to do so at the time they look at your mail.