Morning Andy, On Fri, Aug 12, 2022 at 09:05:52PM +0200, Andy Shevchenko wrote: > On Friday, August 12, 2022, Matti Vaittinen > wrote: > > > adc/ad7192: > > Use devm_regulator_get_enable() instead of open coded get, enable, > > add-action-to-disable-at-detach - pattern. Also drop the seemingly unused > > struct member 'dvdd'. > > In IIO we expect to have one patch per driver. Please split. Fine with me. I didn't go through too many drivers anyways. I'll split for the v3. I'll just wait for a while for other feedback. Best Regards Matti -- Matti Vaittinen, Linux device drivers ROHM Semiconductors, Finland SWDC Kiviharjunlenkki 1E 90220 OULU FINLAND ~~~ "I don't think so," said Rene Descartes. Just then he vanished ~~~ Simon says - in Latin please. ~~~ "non cogito me" dixit Rene Descarte, deinde evanescavit ~~~ Thanks to Simon Glass for the translation =]