On Thu, Jun 01, 2023 at 12:04:59PM +0100, Mark Brown wrote: > On Thu, Jun 01, 2023 at 10:29:51AM +0200, Thierry Reding wrote: > > > any ideas on how we can best get this merged? I guess at this point it > > could go through either tree since the SPI dependency has been in Linus' > > tree since v6.4-rc1. > > I would expect it to go via whatever path TPM patches usually take given > that it's a TPM patch. There might have been a misunderstanding. My recollection was that you had said a few weeks ago that you would pick this up. Going through the thread again I realize that may not have been what you meant. Perhaps Jarkko misinterpreted this in the same way. Jarkko, can you pick this up for v6.5? Thierry