On Thu, Jun 22, 2023 at 11:18:03PM +0000, Nathan Chancellor wrote: > If you wanted to restrict it to just LD_IS_BFD in arch/riscv/Kconfig, > that would be fine with me too. > > select HAVE_LD_DEAD_CODE_DATA_ELIMINATION if LD_IS_BFD Hi Jisheng, would you mind sending a v3 with the attached patch applied on top / at the end of your series? > > Nick said he would work on a report for the LLVM side, so as long as > this issue is handled in some way to avoid regressing LLD builds until > it is resolved, I don't think there is anything else for the kernel to > do. We like to have breadcrumbs via issue links, not sure if the report > will be internal to Google or on LLVM's issue tracker though; > regardless, we will have to touch this block to add a version check > later, at which point we can add a link to the fix in LLD. https://github.com/ClangBuiltLinux/linux/issues/1881