On Mon, Aug 28, 2023 at 11:22:15PM +0300, Marian Postevca wrote: > Mark Brown writes: > > In general a MCLK that allows you to configure the dividers in the CODEC > > appropriately for use. So long as it works your change looks fine I > > think modulo. > Sorry, maybe this question is dumb, but I am not familiar with this > expression. What do you mean by "your change looks fine I think modulo"? "modulo" means "apart from". > > Use ARRAY_SIZE() > Do you mean instead of all instances of NR_SUPPORTED_MCLK_LRCK_RATIOS? > If so, it's already defined as: > #define NR_SUPPORTED_MCLK_LRCK_RATIOS ARRAY_SIZE(supported_mclk_lrck_ratios) Yes, that's what I meant - it might be as well to just drop the define then since it's prompting this question at use sites? One of the goals of ARRAY_SIZE() is to avoid having such defines and keep them in sync.