On 9/22/20 4:44 PM, Frederic Weisbecker wrote: > On Tue, Sep 22, 2020 at 09:34:02AM -0400, Nitesh Narayan Lal wrote: >> On 9/22/20 5:54 AM, Frederic Weisbecker wrote: >>> But I don't also want to push toward a complicated solution to handle CPU hotplug >>> if there is no actual problem to solve there. >> Sure, even I am not particularly sure about the hotplug scenarios. > Surely when isolation is something that will be configurable through > cpuset, it will become interesting. For now it's probably not worth > adding hundreds lines of code if nobody steps into such issue yet. > > What is probably more worthy for now is some piece of code to consolidate > the allocation of those MSI vectors on top of the number of housekeeping > CPUs. +1 > > Thanks. > -- Thanks Nitesh