* Good Day,
@ 2012-01-31 22:18 UBS Investment Bank
From: UBS Investment Bank @ 2012-01-31 22:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

Good Day,

I have a business proposal of USD $8,500,000.00 only for you to transact
with me from my bank to your country. All confirmable documents to back up
the claims will be made available to you prior to your acceptance. Reply if
you are interested so that we can commence the transation which will
take less than 5 days.

Best Regards,
Mr. Rolando Biscocho Castillo.
Investment consultant,
UBS Investment Bank, Philippines.

* Good Day,
@ 2020-10-06 22:25 Mary
From: Mary @ 2020-10-06 22:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hi, linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org, it is Maria.

please do get back to me i have very important messages to tell
you

* Good Day, ..
@ 2019-03-04 17:25 Elisa Adab
From: Elisa Adab @ 2019-03-04 17:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hello Dear,
My name is, Miss Adab Elisa Essame,
I'm contacting because I want to be your friend and confide in you because I have in my possession now 178.73 Kilograms of Gold Bars, Quality: 22carat, that I inherited from my late mother which I want to ship to your country and sell for investment in your country because I want to leave Cote d'Ivoire and relocate to your country to continue my education in your country. I want you to stand by me as my tutor and ship this Gold Bars to your country and sell for investment in your country. Note that I am writing you this email purely on the ground of trust because I don't know you and we have not met before. I found you here and my mind convinced me that I can trust you.
Waiting to hear from you.
Miss Adab Elisa Essame.

* Good Day!
@ 2017-03-17  5:57 Saeed Bin Salem
From: Saeed Bin Salem @ 2017-03-17  5:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

I am Mr.Saeed Bin Salem Executive Director and Chief Financial Officer of the National Commercial Bank Libya.I have a secured business suggestion for you reply me on my email

* Good Day,,,
@ 2016-02-22 14:54 Mr Bakhari Abaass Issaa
From: Mr Bakhari Abaass Issaa @ 2016-02-22 14:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

Good Day,

Please accept my apologies for writing you a surprise letter.I am Mr
Bakhari Abaas Issa, account Manager with an investment bank here in
Burkina Faso.

I have a very important business I want to discuss with you.There is a
draft account opened in my firm by a long-time client of our bank.I
have the opportunity of transferring the left over fund (7.2Million
UsDollars)Seven Million Two Hundred Thousand United States of American
Dollars of one of my Bank clients who died at the collapsing of the
world trade center at the United States on September 11th 2001.

I want to invest this funds and introduce you to our bank for this
deal.All I require is your honest co-operation and I guarantee you
that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will
protect us from any breach of the law.I agree that 40% of this money
will be for you as my foreign partner,50% for me while 10% is for
establishing of foundation for the less privilleges in your country.If
you are really interested in my proposal further details of the
transfer will be forwarded unto you as soon as I receive your
willingness mail for a successful transfer.

Kindly Contact Me Back Through This My Private Email Box:bakhariissa11@gmail.com

Yours Sincerely,
Mr Bakhari Abaas Issa.

* Good day,
@ 2015-09-12 12:15 Raymond Du Plesis.
From: Raymond Du Plesis. @ 2015-09-12 12:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

Good day,

I am Raymond Du Plesis. I have emailed you earlier on without any response from you. On my first email I mentioned about my late client Mr. Daniel whose relatives I cannot get in touch with but both of you have the same last name, so it will be very easy to front you as his official next of kin. I am compelled to do this because I would not want the finance house to push my clients funds into their treasury as unclaimed inheritance. If you are interested you do let me know so that I can give you Comprehensive details on what we are to do.

Sincerely,
Raymond Du Plesis.
Email:RaymondDu.Plesis2015@gmail.com

* Good day,
@ 2015-09-11 21:57 ruizwu261
From: ruizwu261 @ 2015-09-11 21:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Good day,
I am contacting you concerning a project mutual benefits to us both. if interested, you can reach me on my email below for more details and explanation over the phone.

Email: ruizwuwu@gmail.com

* Good Day,
@ 2015-04-29  9:01 oui oui
From: oui oui @ 2015-04-29  9:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

Good Day,

I am Miss.Alima Ammed. 22 years old and the only child/daughter of my
late parent, I got your contact from a web business directory on
investment.I have funds to the tune of 9.5M USD which is kept in a
bank. I have no business experience, I am looking for an experienced
business partner who can handle all aspects of the investment of this
fund also help me get admission in your country where i will continue
my education. To assure you it is legitimate i will send you more
informations if you indicate your interest to help me.get back to me
with

(alimaammed234@qq.com)

yous Sincerely,

Miss.Alima Ammed.

* Good Day!!
@ 2015-03-15  2:40 Dr. Henry Cheng Kar-shun
From: Dr. Henry Cheng Kar-shun @ 2015-03-15  2:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Dear Friend,

Good Day, I am Dr. Henry Cheng Kar-shun a Director of Non Independent Non-executive Board Hang Seng Bank Limited, Hong Kong. I have funds worth $17,500.000.00 to secretly secure (Transfer)
to your account in your country from our affiliated bank for our benefit.

Please if you are interested to help me, do and write me for more details. Here is my Email: (henrychengkar@gmail.com)

Regards,
Dr. Henry Cheng Kar-shun

* GOOD DAY,
@ 2014-06-30 15:44 KONG HUI
From: KONG HUI @ 2014-06-30 15:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

My name is Kong Hui from Hong Kong, I want you to be my partner in a
business project.

If Interested Contact me back via my email address.

Thank you,
Mr. Kong Hui.

* GOOD DAY,
@ 2014-06-26 12:05 KONG HUI
From: KONG HUI @ 2014-06-26 12:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2014-06-04 19:05 YAO YUTA
From: YAO YUTA @ 2014-06-04 19:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

My name is Mr Yao Yuta from Hong Kong, I want you to be my partner in a
business project.

If Interested Contact me back via my email address.

Thank you,
Mr. Yao Yuta.

* Good Day!
@ 2014-02-13 15:35 Mark Reyes Guus
From: Mark Reyes Guus @ 2014-02-13 15:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

Good day. I am Mark Reyes Guus, I work with Abn Amro Bank as an
auditor. I have a proposition to discuss with you. Should you be
interested, please e-mail back to me.

Private Email: markreyesguus@abnmrob.co.uk OR markguus.reyes01@yahoo.nl

Yours Sincerely,
Mark Reyes Guus.

* RE: Good day,
       [not found] <DD0263699A239D42959DCC8F592D45C8D086FD0DF4@mbx01.wilmington.edu>
@ 2013-01-08 12:58 ` Max L. Gabbard
From: Max L. Gabbard @ 2013-01-08 12:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Max L. Gabbard

From: Mr Kale mills @ 2012-12-19  1:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

My client Mrs.Alicia Robinson,93 years old and a philanthropist has
willed to you $5.5 million,Email:kale_mills@live.com(strictly with
this email address)

* Good day!!!
@ 2012-12-19  0:17 Mr Kale mills
From: Mr Kale mills @ 2012-12-19  0:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2012-11-11 19:47 Redmon, Donna B
From: Redmon, Donna B @ 2012-11-11 19:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
Good Day,

   I have a secured business proposal for you. If you are interested please contact me on my private email address :(mrskang.teobeng@live.com) for more details of my Business Proposal.
  Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.
Yours Sincerely,
Mrs.Kang.

* Good  Day !!!
@ 2012-05-28  6:02 Fedex Office
From: Fedex Office @ 2012-05-28  6:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

Good Day!!!

We have a package for you,This package contain a check of 5Million United
State Dollars ($5,000,000.00USD),It shall be deliver to you as soon as we
hear from you via Email.Contact me via Email for more information.My Working
Email address is :( fedexdeliverys2@yahoo.com.hk )

Best of Regards,
Mr. Anthony Bright

* Good Day,
@ 2012-02-13 22:29 BUNEL Maxime
From: BUNEL Maxime @ 2012-02-13 22:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2012-02-13 22:25 BUNEL Maxime
From: BUNEL Maxime @ 2012-02-13 22:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2011-11-17 12:50 WINS
From: WINS @ 2011-11-17 12:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

I wish to inform you that we have sent you $5000.00

USD already that was given
to you by the United Nations and (ECOWAS). We are

mandated here at Western Union
to send you the total sum of $5,000,000.00USD.

Sender's First Name: Augustine,
Surname: Okolo MTCN: 050 093 9676  Amount Sent:

5,000.00USD. Please send your
Name, Address, Telephone Number and Country.

Account Officer: Mr. Samson Hillary
Telephone Number:+2348063279713
Western Union® Customer Service.

* GOOD DAY!!
@ 2011-11-17 12:50 WINS
From: WINS @ 2011-11-17 12:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2011-10-13 16:48 Gloria Lusen
From: Gloria Lusen @ 2011-10-13 16:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

Good Day,
How are you and your family, i am sorry for bagging into your privacy, i am Gloria Lusen 18 years old and the only child of my late parent, please i am seeking for your assistance for a relocation and transferring of my inherited fund to your country,(USD$ 9.500.000) dollars I wait for your reply for more information you might need regarding the fund and my position.
Thank you and God bless you.
Yours Daughter,
Gloria Lusen.

* Good Day,
@ 2011-10-11 16:21 Gloria Lusen
From: Gloria Lusen @ 2011-10-11 16:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2011-09-23 17:20 Sukura Ozuahm
From: Sukura Ozuahm @ 2011-09-23 17:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

Good Day,

How are you and your family,i am sorry for bagging in to your privacy.I am Miss Sukura Zarani Ozuahm.am 22yrs, a student and only child of Mr.& Mrs.Ibrahim Mohammed Ozuahm.please i am seeking for your assistance in retrieval and transfer of my inherited fund to your country and to further my studies.(USD$9.300.000) dollas i wait for your reply for more information thank you and GOD bless you.

Yours Sincerely,
Miss Sukura Zarani Ozuahm.

* Good Day,
@ 2011-09-04 15:53 gloria lusen
From: gloria lusen @ 2011-09-04 15:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

Good Day,

How are you and your family, i am sorry for bagging into your privacy, i am Miss Gloria Lusen 18 years old and the only child of my late parent, please i am seeking for your assistance in retrieval and transfer of my inherited fund to your country for investment,(USD$9.500.000) dollas, i wait for your reply for more informations you might need and to disclose my position.
Yours Sincerely,
Miss. Gloria Lusen.

* Good day,
@ 2010-03-30  3:01 rev.psalm
From: rev.psalm @ 2010-03-30  3:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 1266109622.11290.10.camel

Good day,

I am Osmond Amu, a Banker. Please do not be embarrass am seeking your help
in order to receive the sum of 30.7million as result of surfeit profit made
decade ago.

If you will be so kind enough to grant me the permission, I will be glad to
give the details.

I am ready to offer you 40% of the total amount for your input.

If you are interested respond to rev.psalm@gmail.com Send your name in full,
home address and telephone for cordial communication.

Better still call my cell phone for easy communication: +2347066703751.

Regards
Osmond Amu.

* Good Day!!
@ 2008-04-27 15:58 ATM PAYMENT CENTER
From: ATM PAYMENT CENTER @ 2008-04-27 15:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

6.8 Million Dollars has been credited in your favor,Contact Rev.Humphrey
Powell(h.powellintl@yahoo.com)With the following,Name:Delivery
Address: Age: Occupation: and Phone:Regards. Mr.raymond Flloyd

* Good day!
@ 2007-04-02 19:04 organz
From: organz @ 2007-04-02 19:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Good day! We are glad to present you new escorts from Russia - "Etoile Noire".
 Our agency were started in 2002 in Moscow. From the very first steps of our
 existence we run into difficulties,like strict competition with other
 agencies. But attention to our clients,
 good level of providing service and professional staff of designers,
 photographers, managers and models helped us to bolt our leading position in
 providing escort world over. For more information use this link http:
 //www.etoilenoire.org Hope you will become our permanent client!
 ======================= All the best for you! Manager Ludmila Enjoy your time
 with "ETOILE NOIRE" office@etoilenoire.org http://www.etoilenoire.org