* linux-next: manual merge of the kvm tree with Linus' tree
@ 2018-08-06  5:21 Stephen Rothwell
From: Stephen Rothwell @ 2018-08-06  5:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Paolo Bonzini, Radim Krčmář, KVM

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the kvm tree got a conflict in:

  arch/x86/kvm/vmx.c

between a series of commits in Linus' tree and a series of commits in
the kvm tree.

I have no idea how to fix all this up, so I just dropped all the changes
from Linus' tree (all those commits only touched this file).  Please do
this merge your self or provide me (and Linus) with the necessary
resolution.

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell

* Rebasing kvm/next (was Re: linux-next: manual merge of the kvm tree with Linus' tree)
@ 2018-08-06 15:55 ` Paolo Bonzini
From: Paolo Bonzini @ 2018-08-06 15:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stephen Rothwell, Radim Krčmář, KVM