On Mon, 19 Sep 2016, Paul Burton wrote: > Make use of the generic syscon-reboot driver to reboot the Malta board, > reducing the amount of platform code it requires. > > Signed-off-by: Paul Burton > --- This has broken reboot support, all I get now is: reboot: Restarting system Unable to restart system Reboot failed -- System halted at which point I need to issue a serial BREAK to regain control of the board and get back to YAMON; fortunately the board is wired for that. See attached config. Maciej