On Tue, 2 Apr 2019, Markus Elfring wrote: > > The call to of_get_cpu_node returns a node pointer with refcount > > incremented thus it must be explicitly decremented after the last > > usage. > > I would prefer a wording like the following. > > A reference counter was incremented for a CPU node by a call of > the function “of_get_cpu_node”. > Thus decrement it after the last usage. The original log message seems perfectly clear. > > > > Detected by coccinelle with the following warnings: > > I wonder about the shown duplicate notification. > Can a single message be sufficient for the code search result > in this source file? Since you have removed the context, I have no idea what you are talking about. julia