On Thu, 14 May 2020, Mickaël Salaün wrote: > > This needs to be converted to the LSM API via superblock blob stacking. > > > > See Casey's old patch: > > https://lore.kernel.org/linux-security-module/20190829232935.7099-2-casey@schaufler-ca.com/ > > s_landlock_inode_refs is quite similar to s_fsnotify_inode_refs, but I > can do it once the superblock security blob patch is upstream. Is it a > blocker for now? What is the current status of lbs_superblock? Yes it is a blocker. Landlock should not be adding its own functions in core code, it should be using the LSM API (and extending that as needed). > Anyway, we also need to have a call to landlock_release_inodes() in > generic_shutdown_super(), which does not fit the LSM framework, and I > think it is not an issue. Landlock handling of inodes is quite similar > to fsnotify. fsnotify is not an LSM. -- James Morris