From: Dmitry Safonov <dima@arista.com>
To: shuah <shuah@kernel.org>,
	linux-kselftest@vger.kernel.org,
Cc: Aleksa Sarai <cyphar@cyphar.com>, Andrei Vagin <avagin@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Linux 5.6-rc1 kselftest build failures
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2020 14:09:34 +0000	[thread overview]

Hi Shuah,

On 2/12/20 12:35 AM, shuah wrote:
> The following tests fail to build on x86_64
[..]
> timerns:
>
> tools/testing/selftests/timens'
> gcc -Wall -Werror -pthread  -lrt -ldl  timens.c  -o
> tools/testing/selftests/timens/timens
> /usr/bin/ld: /tmp/ccGy5CST.o: in function `check_config_posix_timers':
> timens.c:(.text+0x65a): undefined reference to `timer_create'

I've just send a patch to fix it:
https://lkml.kernel.org/r/20200212140040.126747-1-dima@arista.com

Could you try it?

Also, it seems that the same thing affects futex/rtc/tcp_mmap/tcp_inq tests?

While looking into this, I see there are new auto-generated lkmdtm &&
pidfd tests, is it worth to add them to .gitignore?

Thanks,
          Dmitry