On Wed, 2020-05-27 at 17:45 +0200, Maxime Ripard wrote: > The raspberrypi_register_pllb has been returning an integer so far to > notify whether the functions has exited successfully or not. > > However, the OF provider functions in the clock framework require access to > the clk_hw structure so that we can expose those clocks to device tree > consumers. > > Since we'll want that for the future clocks, let's return a clk_hw pointer > instead of the return code. > > Cc: Michael Turquette > Cc: linux-clk@vger.kernel.org > Reviewed-by: Stephen Boyd > Signed-off-by: Maxime Ripard > --- Acked-by: Nicolas Saenz Julienne Regards, Nicolas