* DEVPTS Fatal error to many file types mounted. All 2.5 kernels
@ 2003-07-11  1:33 imunity
From: imunity @ 2003-07-11  1:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

During the INIT phase after the inital kernel bootup!

I am using RH 9.0 on a Dell Laptop c840 Latitude.

Is this devpts not part of the 2.5 kernels?  Maybe I need to remove it from
the modules.conf file in the /etc dir?

WHat has Happened to the "modversions.h" file in the 2.5 kernels.  Some
applications need that source file in order to compile correctly!!

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-07-11  1:19 UTC | newest]