On 2017-01-20 13:21, Mark Brown wrote: > On Thu, Jan 19, 2017 at 10:04:32PM +0200, Andy Shevchenko wrote: >> On Thu, 2017-01-19 at 19:57 +0000, Mark Brown wrote: > >>> I'm missing patches 1 and 3, what's going on here? > >> Patch 1 had been applied by you. I think Jan just needs to resend with >> proper version and set of patches. > > OK - Jan, the purpose of numbering patches in a series is so we can tell > what order they come in. That's it. If the set of patches gets changed > due to things being added or removed the numbers will be different but > that's totally OK as their only relevance is in ordering things within a > given posting. Sorry if the numbering was confusing for you, it was, of course, a selective update. Just tell me, if you need a new round with of patches 2 and 3 (as 1 and 2). Jan -- Siemens AG, Corporate Technology, CT RDA ITP SES-DE Corporate Competence Center Embedded Linux