On Fri, 2020-02-07 at 01:38 -0300, Leonardo Bras wrote: > > Why not make them static inline just like the generic ones ? > > > > Sure, can be done. It would save some function calls. > For that I will define the per-cpu variable in .c and declare it in .h > All new function can be moved to .h, while changing adding the inline > modifier. Just tried doing that, but percpu stuff relies in paca definitions, and this ends up creating some cyclic dependencies. I could try to change that, but the amount of change is big and probably should be dealt in another patchset.