On Fri, 2021-11-12 at 02:54 -0500, Paolo Bonzini wrote: > When UBSAN is enabled, the code emitted for the call to guest_pv_has > includes a call to __ubsan_handle_load_invalid_value. objtool > complains that this call happens with UACCESS enabled; to avoid > the warning, pull the calls to user_access_begin into both arms > of the "if" statement, after the check for guest_pv_has. > > Reported-by: Stephen Rothwell > Cc: David Woodhouse > Signed-off-by: Paolo Bonzini Acked-by: David Woodhouse Thanks. I found a bunch of those objtool warnings during my original experimentation and testing, but clearly missed that one. I'll turn on CONFIG_UBSAN.