* PCMCIA: APA1480 driver kernel 2.4.3
@ 2001-04-12 17:17 strout
From: strout @ 2001-04-12 17:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Note:  I am not a list memeber, please CC me in replies.

I recently tried upgrading to kernel 2.4.3 on my laptop.  After checking
through documentation and all that happy stuff it would seem that the
CONFIG_PCMCIA_APA1480 option should exist (as in
Documentation/Configure.help) however it doesn't.  I also can't seem to
find it anywhere in the drivers tree.

So to get to the point, is APA1480 (Adaptec PCMCIA SCSI) going to get
put into the kernel with the rest of the PCMCIA stuff?  What kernel rev
should I watch for?

Thanks loads,
Leeman Strout
strout@etcsupport.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-04-12 17:17 UTC | newest]