Hi folks, if I enable CONFIG_SYSFB_SIMPLEFB in 5.15.2 and use grub's default configuration (Debian sid amd64), then a few lines at the bottom of /dev/tty1 including login prompt are off-screen. Scrolling is broken. I can login, though. Enabling GRUB_TERMINAL=console in grub doesn't make a difference. Using the same kernel except for CONFIG_SYSFB_SIMPLEFB the problem is gone. Graphics card is a GeForce GTX 1650. I tried with both CONFIG_DRM_NOUVEAU and proprietary graphics drivers disabled. Attached you can find the config file. Please mail if I can help to track this problem down. Regards Harri