25.02.2021 09:27, Nicolin Chen пишет: ... >> The partially revert should be okay, but it's not clear to me what makes >> difference for T124 since I don't see that problem on T30, which also >> has active display at a boot time. > > Hmm..do you see ->attach_dev() is called from host1x_client_iommu_attach > or from of_dma_configure_id/arch_setup_dma_ops? > I applied yours debug-patch, please see dmesg.txt attached to the email. Seems probe-defer of the tegra-dc driver prevents the implicit tegra_smmu_attach_dev, so it happens to work by accident.