* Teo En Ming’s Guide to Configuring FreePBX 15 and Asterisk 16 VoIP PBX SIP Server in Singapore with DIDLogic SIP Trunk Provider
@ 2020-12-08 11:18 Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming
From: Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming @ 2020-12-08 11:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel; +Cc: ceo

Subject: Teo En Ming’s Guide to Configuring FreePBX 15 and Asterisk 16
VoIP PBX SIP Server in Singapore with DIDLogic SIP Trunk Provider

Author: Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming (TARGETED INDIVIDUAL)
Country: Singapore
Date: 7th December 2020 Monday Singapore Time
Type of Publication: PDF Manual
Document Version: 20201207.01

Introduction
============

This manual introduces you to a basic configuration of FreePBX 15 and
Asterisk 16 VoIP PBX SIP server in Singapore. I will explore advanced
configuration topics in the future. It could be a few weeks, a few
months, a few years or a few decades later. After I have completed
advanced configuration of my FreePBX server, I will publish another PDF
manual as soon as possible.

There is a total of 101 screenshots in this manual. All the screenshots
show you step-by-step configuration and are self-explanatory.

FreePBX and Asterisk are open source software. FreePBX distro is based
on CentOS Linux.

Redundant Google Drive download links for Teo En Ming's PDF manual:

[1]
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MOanqoPTVKku-Wq9qj8GGsIGFjAMjhh9/view?usp=sharing

[2]
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PqtR-g1GVQedX02cOpEt6InoHarPPv6q/view?usp=sharing

[3]
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GNuTYl5y9_xkowM7k1jlaObBifLs-uTS/view?usp=sharing

[4]
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bgDDmuAbzVWPmI3I6miW4OvrQoDQV7ew/view?usp=sharing

[5]
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tLpwySJ6ipU9PcMi-_ksngM2I9n1sNUK/view?usp=sharing

[6]
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Bkeb7wrXiSqHwseiD3APVET1PHQQCmWs/view?usp=sharing

[7]
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MhMI5ocRMwWxZIjOOQ_fBFDfTvoJQAtw/view?usp=sharing

--
-----BEGIN EMAIL SIGNATURE-----

The Gospel for all Targeted Individuals (TIs):

[The New York Times] Microwave Weapons Are Prime Suspect in Ills of
U.S. Embassy Workers

Link:
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/01/science/sonic-attack-cuba-microwave.html

Singaporean Targeted Individual Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming's
Academic
Qualifications as at 14 Feb 2019 and refugee seeking attempts at the
United Nations Refugee Agency Bangkok (21 Mar 2017), in Taiwan (5 Aug
2019) and Australia (25 Dec 2019 to 9 Jan 2020):

[1] https://tdtemcerts.wordpress.com/

[2] https://tdtemcerts.blogspot.sg/

[3] https://www.scribd.com/user/270125049/Teo-En-Ming

-----END EMAIL SIGNATURE-----

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-12-08 11:19 UTC | newest]