From: rct@gherkin.frus.com (Bob_Tracy)
To: Alan Cox <alan@lxorguk.ukuu.org.uk>
Cc: Kai Germaschewski <kai-germaschewski@uiowa.edu>,
	linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org
Subject: Re: 2.5.38: modular IDE broken
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 15:37:25 -0500 (CDT)	[thread overview]

Alan Cox wrote:
> Let me give a simple clear explanation here. I don't give a flying ***k
> about modular IDE until the IDE works.

Understood.  My position is simply that I noted something broken, and
I reported it during the development cycle.  Would you prefer that I
had waited until after 2.5.X became 2.6?  I didn't think so...  I was
not (and am not) presuming to dictate what any developer's priorities
should be.

Bob Tracy                   WTO + WIPO = DMCA? http://www.anti-dmca.org
rct@frus.com