Hi, The attached patches aims to fix select(write) on connect()ed UNIX datagram sockets. Without this patch, such select() is basically a NOP i.e. it returns immediately indicating a datagram can be written. As I don't know this part of the kernel very well I'd appreciate it if you who know it better check the patch for correctness. A simple test program is attached as well. This patch doesn't fix select(write) on unconnect()ed sockets as there is no obvious way to check for socket state. -- Krzysztof Halasa Network Administrator