* SCHED_BATCH not stopped (swsusp fails)
@ 2005-01-07 19:16 Rajsekar
From: Rajsekar @ 2005-01-07 19:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

SCHED_BATCH processes dont seem to heed the `stop' request (order?) by
swsusp.  I run httpd and mysqld (for my wiki page) with SCHED_BATCH (so
that I can work on my computer even if the load is very high) but when I
try to suspend the system, it tries to stop the tasks and simply returns.
Here is the dmesg output (paritial)

#dmesg
Stopping tasks: =======================================
 stopping tasks failed (20 tasks remaining)
Restarting tasks...<6> Strange, mysqld not stopped
 Strange, mysqld not stopped
 Strange, mysqld not stopped
 Strange, mysqld not stopped
 Strange, mysqld not stopped