* System-drivers ported to Windows XP?
@ 2012-08-28 19:01 Uwaysi Bin Kareem
       [not found] ` <503D4B37.1030202@earthlink.net>
From: Uwaysi Bin Kareem @ 2012-08-28 19:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Some may remember me as commenting on the excellent state of the
linux-kernel, after I achieved 0.3ms reliable latency for audio-streams.

I have now decided to try and get as close as possible on Windows XP
though. However some of the drivers on my windows XP install, is from
2001. Windows update is ofcourse not giving me the available ones from
2012, and they are hard to track down.

I was wondering if anyone had ported generic-system drivers, which then
would probably be more optimized, than the 2001-ones, to windows XP?

If anyone wants to read about my findings on Windows XP, please read:
http://paradoxuncreated.com/Blog/wordpress/?p=1506

Peace Be With You.