Hi, On Fri, Feb 23, 2024 at 07:32:17PM +0500, Nikita Travkin wrote: > >> + This driver provides battery and AC status support for the mentioned > > > > I did not see any AC status bits? > > I was referring to whatever ACPI spec calls "AC Adapter" but I guess > I should have used the word "charger" instead... Will reword this. But you only register a power-supply device for the battery and not for the AC adapter/charger. When you write "and AC status support" I would have expected something similar to this (that's from ACPI AC adapter driver): $ cat /sys/class/power_supply/AC/uevent POWER_SUPPLY_NAME=AC POWER_SUPPLY_TYPE=Mains POWER_SUPPLY_ONLINE=1 -- Sebastian